Just letting you know that there has been a delay with my travel plans.
Given the escalation of conflict in the region I have been advised not to travel until further notice. I will keep in touch with the team over there and when it’s safe, I’ll join them.
Please email me or call me if you’d like more details.
Oh, and I had immunisations today. Not fun…